Established by TPG in 2019, Dogwood is a dedicated owner-operator of logistics space across the United States focusing on delivering value to our tenants and investors.
Dogwood has acquired over 12M feet of infill, multi-tenant logistics space across 130+ buildings located in high growth metropolitan areas in the United States.
Focusing on functionality and locations with high barriers to entry, Dogwood strives to build a logistics driven portfolio that caters to the needs of the modern global supply chain.
With presence in over 13 metros, Dogwood’s portfolio is comprised of light bulk and shallow bay distribution facilities in last mile locations providing for key opportunities for Dogwood’s increasing demand in high-growth markets and new e-commerce demand.
TPG is a global investment firm with $127 billion in assets under management. Since its inception, TPG Real Estate Partners has built a differentiated investment portfolio comprised primarily of real estate-rich platforms and portfolios located in the United States and Europe. The foundation of TREP’s investment strategy is a research and data-driven approach to investment theme generation, allowing it to be highly selective in identifying the most compelling opportunities in specific sectors and geographies.
Target Markets Map
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Infill, single and multi-tenant, light industrial, e-commerce, last-mile, and light manufacturing facilities
- $5MM to $300MM average deal size; single asset or portfolios
- 15,000-400,000 square feet per building
- <30% office build-out
- 18’+ clear height
- Ample dock high loading doors
- Truck courts 90’+
- Class A & B product
- Amenable to limited flexible office / R&D product within a large portfolio
- Stabilized and non-stabilized buildings
- Existing buildings or under construction
If you have a property that is a fit for Dogwood, please get in touchContact Us